- A desktop computer, Mac or PC. Tablets and phones won't work properyly, if at all.
- An up-to-date version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari. Do not use Internet Explorer. (It is critically important to keep your browser up to date for security reasons.)
Uploading District Index Files into DistrictBuilder
- In the “Select” section on the very top tool bar, right after you first login, go to “Upload Map.” Then upload your District Index File. Your map will be transferred to DistrictBuilder.
About the software
- DistrictBuilder was built in 2011. Azavea, the firm that built it, has freshened it for this contest. It functioned well in the fall 2018 contest.
- A full, feature-rich rebuild is planned (no ETA on that yet). We hope this will support tablets and other mobile devices, but creating a mobile experience for such a complicated task will be challenging.